This Moss Stitch Wrap is made with 100% Extra Fine Super Soft 19.5 Micron Merino wool, making it warm to wear & incredibly soft to the touch. Due to the size of this garment, it can be worn as intended, or as a long scarf or light blanket on those cooler summer nights.
Features of the Moss Stitch Wrap:
- Made with 100% Extra Fine Super Soft 19.5 Micron Merino wool
- Yarn Spun in Italy
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- The garment is One Size fits Most (OSFM)
- Garment measurements: 54cm wide, 195cm long
- Fill a basin with cold water and add appropriate wool detergent
- Turn the garment inside out and submerge it in water
- While underwater, gently squeeze to wash the garment
- Leave the garment in the basin while the water drains, squeeze to remove any excess water, but don't wring.
- Refill the basin with cool water to rinse, again gently squeezing.
- Repeat till all detergent is removed.
- Roll in a towel to remove excess water.
- Gently reshape and lay flat to dry, preferably in the shade and away from heat sources (a heater, fireplace or in direct sunlight).
- Do not tumble dry, do not bleach.
- It can be drycleaned.