The Technical Half Zip Sweater a great extra layer, that fits well into a pack when rolled down, ideal for days out or cooler evenings. Developed to help you maintain your optimum body temperature (36.6°C). Lambswool holds body heat being an effective as an insulation layer, while the polypropylene is perfect for strength and durability. Featuring a raglan sleeve with rib detail for a comfortable fit.
From MKM Originals 36.6°C 'double or nothing' collection this, as all of their sweaters, come highly recommended!
Features of the Technical Sweater
- 65% Lambswool, 35% Polypropylene blend
- Developed to maintain your optimum body temperature 36.6°C
- Raglan sleeve with rib detailing
- Proudly made in Palmerston North, New Zealand
Size Guide for Technical Sweater
- The size guide is the measurements of the actual garment, compare against something you currently wear
- Chest measurement - Measure garment from armpit to armpit, laying flat
- Length measurement - measure garment from shoulder to hem, laying flat
- Sleeve measurement - measure garment from centre back to end of sleeve, laying flat