The Diagonal Check Split Wrap is made with 85% Extra Fine Super Soft 19.5 Micron Merino wool, making it incredibly soft to the touch and warm to wear. This garment features a split wrap design, meaning it drapes gracefully over your shoulders and down your front and is perfect for the warmer months when you only need a light layer.
Features of the Diagonal Check Split Wrap:
- Made with 85% Extra Fine Super Soft 19.5 Micron Merino wool & 15% Cotton
- Yarn Spun in Italy
- Proudly made in New Zealand
- The garment is One Size fits Most (OSFM)
- Garment measurements: 106cm wide, 147cm long
- Fill a basin with cold water and add appropriate wool detergent
- Turn the garment inside out and submerge it in water
- While underwater, gently squeeze to wash the garment
- Leave the garment in the basin while the water drains, squeeze to remove any excess water, but don't wring.
- Refill the basin with cool water to rinse, again gently squeezing.
- Repeat till all detergent is removed.
- Roll in a towel to remove excess water.
- Gently reshape and lay flat to dry, preferably in the shade and away from heat sources (a heater, fireplace or in direct sunlight).
- Do not tumble dry, do not bleach.
- It can be drycleaned.