This jacket has a panel of 100% merino wool lining the front for even more warmth, in a garment that features possum fibre in the blend. This ensures the jacket is up to 55% warmer than wool alone, and more lightweight. Great for layering, and in this case, for keeping you even warmer, perfect for colder climates or taking skiing.
Shaped through the front and side seams with two zip up pockets to keep your hands warm, and in an attractive range of colours, this makes our jacket one of the most popular garments from this range.
Features of Shaped Zip Jacket
- Outer - 50% Merino Lambswool, 40% Possum Fibre, 10% Silk
- Front Lining - 100% Merino Wool
- Shaped through front and sides
- Two zip pockets
- Proudly made in New Zealand, in Warkworth
- Bust - Measure around the bust, 2cm below armpits
- Waist - Measured around the waist at the widest point
- Hips - Measured around hips at widest point accurate size